- Proven work experience (3-5 years) as a Finance Executive or similar role experience required.
- Teamwork and work independently
- Solid knowledge of full set accounting, financial and accounting procedures
- Experience in using financial software (competent with MYOB is an advantage)
Communication: Good command of written and verbal both in English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills are necessary when working as a Finance Executive. He/ She will often communicate within internally and externally with clients, bankers and vendors requesting information.
Project management: Strong project management skills are useful as a Finance Executive as they are often managing multiple projects at one time.
Organization: Organizational skills are crucial as a Finance Executive. The ability to closely pay attention to detail will ensure that records and reports are accurate with necessary analytical and numerical skills. Highly dedicated, committed and motivated to excel, able to lead team towards department objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and people engagement skills. Able to listen and understand with clarity and empathy, with no bias or prejudice.
- Strong analytical skills to understand problems or obstacles employees are facing and be able to find solutions and actions to help them. Able to clearly articulate employee feedback to management and translate the data into action plans.
- Strong in planning and execution, with a passion of seeing things done right, done on time, and done well.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data based on the knowledge of financial regulations.