- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training in music.
- At least 3 year(s) of relevant teaching experience teaching music in schools.
- Sound knowledge and technical skill in a variety of musical instruments.
- Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the literacy learning process.
- Planning and preparing music classes for students.
- Evaluating students; interest, aptitude and temperament to determine a suitable instrument for them.
- Storing away safety musical equipment and supplies.
- Providing individual or group vocal and instrumental lessons.
- In charge of running of school choir.
- Communicate effectively with all parties such as students, parents and peers on a regular basis on students’ progress in music.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as: meeting deadlines, honouring schedules.
- Stimulate and nurture interest in music subject throughout the school
- Coordinate and lead specific learning activities, competitions and theme weeks.
- Duties and submissions as required by the Principal.
- Medical benefits
- Training provided
- Professional and personal development
- EPF & SOCSO
- Standard employee benefits in accordance with Employment Act.
- Conducive working environment
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
19 April 2017
Rafflesia Education Group Sdn Bhd
Rafflesia International & Private Schools is an educational institution providing Early Years, Primary and Secondary education in both campuses of Puchong and Kajang. It is reputable for its strong foundation of upholding the intrinsic traditional values of the East with the dynamism of the West where students are actively engaged and empowered in a well-facilitated learning environment that encompasses the latest state-of-the-art in ICT. Rafflesia offers international curriculum, IPC & CIE, leading to ICGSE to students from 3 to 16 years old. Together with its collaborative partners, Inti International University & Colleges, Kings Education in UK and US, Tsinghua Experimental School in China, St. Mary’s School in United States, Chinese International School in Singapore, SRJK(C) Han Ming in Puchong, students, teachers and staff members of Rafflesia receive exposure to a top-notch education system in a culturally enriched learning environment.