- Possess at least a Degree in Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Well-versed in National or International School syllabus
- Added advantage for candidates has experience in HSK syllabus for all levels
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards, attention to detail and learning orientations.
- Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the literacy learning process
- Differentiate to meet the needs of students with varying learning styles and needs
- Ensure students growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area and/or programme classification
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance
- Perform pastoral duties including student support, counselling students with academic development and providing student encouragement
- Communicate effectively with all parties such as students, parents, peers and line managers on a regular basis on students’ progress.
- Ensure the student's growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area, and/or program classification.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines and honouring schedules.
- Medical benefits
- Professional and personal development
- EPF & SOCSO
- Standard employee benefits in accordance to Employment Act.
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
19 April 2017
Rafflesia Education Group Sdn Bhd
Rafflesia International & Private Schools is an educational institution providing Early Years, Primary and Secondary education in both campuses of Puchong and Kajang. It is reputable for its strong foundation of upholding the intrinsic traditional values of the East with the dynamism of the West where students are actively engaged and empowered in a well-facilitated learning environment that encompasses the latest state-of-the-art in ICT. Rafflesia offers international curriculum, IPC & CIE, leading to ICGSE to students from 3 to 16 years old. Together with its collaborative partners, Inti International University & Colleges, Kings Education in UK and US, Tsinghua Experimental School in China, St. Mary’s School in United States, Chinese International School in Singapore, SRJK(C) Han Ming in Puchong, students, teachers and staff members of Rafflesia receive exposure to a top-notch education system in a culturally enriched learning environment.