- Muslimah English-Speaking Kindergarten Teacher
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum: Completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Familiar with the tenets of Islama and Islamic Studies, able to read the Al-Quran and Bahasa Arab.
- Completed practicum training during the diploma course.
- Prior related working experience is advantageous and preferred.
- Other acceptable qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Agree to study for a Diploma in Early Childhood Education to work beyond the year 2020.
- Language Requirements:
- Able to read/write/converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia. This is COMPULSORY for this position.
- Gender Requirements:
- FEMALE ONLY. Because you would have to help students (both female and male) in the toilet where necessary.
- Male applicants will be REJECTED AUTOMATICALLY.
- Location Requirements:
- Able to arrive on time at our workplace (address and map below).
- DON'T APPLY if you live in Kajang, or Perak or Kedah or wherever that is more than 30 minutes' drive away.
- Teaching Duties:
- Teach children aged 4-6 years old in a classroom environment.
- Able to handle ALL learning areas, including English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics, Science and Pendidikan Islam.
- Able to handle extra-curricular activities (with guidance from senior teachers) like Sports Day and School Concert.
- Able to assess the students' progress and prepare relevant supplementary materials where necessary.
- Service Duties:
- Communicate honestly but tactfully and respectfully with parents on all things related to the students.
- Be attentive to the welfare and hygiene needs of the students.
- Administrative Duties:
- Manage paperwork relating to teaching, learning and student welfare.
- Manage the physical environment of the classroom, ensuring that it is clean and conducive to learning.
- Personal Duties:
- Be punctual at work.
- Work responsibly and professionally.
- Manage time well.
- Cheerful and patient.
- Always willing to do, learn and grow.
- Dress appropriately for the position.
- Working Hours:
- Mondays to Fridays: 7.30 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Commensurates with ability and RELEVANT work experience.
- If you have NEVER stepped into a classroom before, please DO NOT over-rate yourself.
- Those who are willing to do, learn and grow, will be rewarded accordingly.
- With KWSP and SOCSO.
- Min 8 days annual leave per year, up to 16 days after 5 years.
- Medical coverage at designated panel clinics.
- Lunch provided during school days.
- Hands-on, on-the-job training, as well as centralised training, are provided.
- Vehicle Entry Pass to guarded area where the workplace is located.
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
03 May 2017
Tadika Dunia Cahaya
Tadika Dunia Cahaya is a private preschool (kindergarten) in Bandar Puteri, Klang. We were established in 2005 to provide quality yet affordable preschool education at a convenient location. Housed in a double-storey building with a lush green garden, we have since had many graduates who are doing well in various primary schools. Our Key Mission: To prepare children for primary school, with emphasis on functional academic knowledge, personal character growth and social interactive skills. What We Look For: Trained teachers and individuals who are passionate about developing children and growing together with them.