- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, computer literacy
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Skudai.
- The successful candidate is required to be stationed at 24, Jalan Perdagangan 8, Taman Universiti, 81300 Johor Bahru.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Staff Attendance and Claims
- In charge of TMS System including staff attendance, OT and leave.
- Process of staff claims.
- Prevention and Maintenance
- Responsible of factory facility maintenance.
- Maintain stationeries, office refreshment and office consumables.
- In charge of printing and collection of company documents such as name card, service report, envelope etc.
- Administration & Documentation
- Handle bank related matters such as submit cheque, bank drafts, T/T payments etc.
- Preparing recurring and non-recurring payments such as utilities, summon, rental, insurances as well as communicating with Accounts department for payment.
- In charge of enrolment and renewal of insurance such as keyman, director, medical card, theft/burglary insurances.
- Responsible for renewal company business license, property assessment, quit rent, company car road tax and insurances.
- In charge of property rental collection.
- Organize company events such as company trip, company dinner, appreciation dinners/lunch and any other celebrating festival etc.
- Assist HR Executive on HR related matters.
- Handle other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Company Trip & Sports ( Badminton )
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Education support
- Sports (e.g. Gym)
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
04 May 2017
i-Stone Systems Sdn Bhd
i-Stone Systems Sdn Bhd is a system integrator (test and measurement) base in Skudai, Johore. We specialize in the design, manufacture and assembly of a wide range of custom-made semi and fully automated machines, equipment, jigs and fixtures for electronics industrial and home appliance product. In line with our business growth and expansion, we would like to invite self-motivated candidates to apply for the following vacant position