Our client is a well-known consumer goods firm. In order to support rapid and aggressive expansion, our client is looking for a talented and dynamic professional to join them as the Team Lead, Key Account.
The Team Lead, Key Account primarily responsible in driving profitable growth across assigned Key accounts in the Modern Trade channel. To drive strategic excellence of planning and execution of Key Account management.
The incumbent is accountable for achieving assigned Key Account's sales & profitability, product distribution, pricing strategy, market share and merchandising objectives.
The incumbent need to demonstrate strong ownership and contribute to the development of the strategic Key Account management planning, trade and consumer promotional activities to create demand & maximise ROI. Effective management of trade fund is essential to ensure sales targets, account and channel profitability are met. Job Responsibilities
To deliver assigned Key Account sales and profitability target, market share and distribution objectives.
- To achive monthly and annual sales turnover and profit as per target set and improve margin and sales mix.
- To improve and achieve market share of YHS products category.
- To achieve distribution target, merchandising objectives for Must Sell Skus ( MSS) and desire share of shelve.
- To optimise and effective management of trade promotional fund to generate ROI and achieve desire profitable sales mix.
Building Organisational Goal
- To regular coaching and engagement of direct reports in order to meet company's objectives.
- To cultivate high performing sales team, collaborate with cross functional team to win with customers.
- To collaborate closely with Region RSMs in ensuring sales initiative are executed to meet require sales deliverables.
To implement Modern Trade - Key Account sales strategy as per organization guidelines
- To implement customer strategies & plans in alignment with the company Commercial strategy and plan to achieve the set target.
- To implement of Customer Business Planning process, conduct top to top business review to gain competitive advantage.
- To analyse and negotiate appropriate Customer Trading Terms within company guidelines. Provide input on customer's trading issues.
- 4 To execute Modern Trade channel pricing are complied with company guidelines.
- To manage company's relationship with customer with an emphasis on developing new business opportunities.
- Possess a recognized Degree / Diploma in commercial discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years related working experience in FMCG industry, preferable 5 years in Modern Trade Key account management experience.
- Good sales management of track record with Key Account management experience in handling retailers HQ in FMCG.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, communication and managing people skills.
- Independent, confident and results-driven and strong financial acumen.
- Ability to motivate, stretch and coach direct reports in a highly competitive business environment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong ownership.
- Customer focus.
Head of Key Account
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Pui Yee / Gideon at +******* 6210 / +******* 6209 or at / .
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only short listed candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.