- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of working experience in related field.
- Require skills: MS Office and proficient in UBS accounting.
- Possess good knowledge in Malaysian accounting, tax requirement & GST knowledge is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently, positive attitude, creative and good time management skills.
- Fresh graduate are most welcome.
- Manage full set account e.g. account receivable/ payable, financial statement and tax in compliance with appropriate accounting standard and statutory requirements.
- Ensure all transactions of the month are taken up in timely manners.
- Finalize monthly account by bookkeeping, including updating and verification for accounting transaction and ad hoc assignment if needed.
- Manage payroll and statutory remittance.
- Manage ac hoc admin tasks.
- Birthday leave, medical / optical benefit
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
10 May 2017