ABC (Autism Behavioral Center) is a center focused on providing early intervention to children with Autism, learning and behavioural difficulties.
We are looking for a dynamic and adaptable ABA Therapist. Prior work experience is not needed but a willingness to learn and passion in the field of early learning and intervention is a must! To excel in this role, you must be playful, creative and connect warmly to children. As an Special Needs Teacher/ ABA Therapist, you must be willing to adapt, are resilient emotionally, physically fit to play and have high levels of ownership and responsibility. You will receive intensive on the job training.
This role will provide you a good stepping stone if you want to pursue a career in child psychology, early intervention or in special needs education.
To qualify you will need to meet the following criteria:
- There are two intakes for this role - September & October
- Minimum SPM/Diploma or Degree holders in relevant field
- Open to commuting to and from clients home(s) (for home based therapy)
- Work well in teams and collaborative in nature
- Work well under pressure and open to feedback
- Value continuous learning and always looking for ways to do things better
- An objective thinker and a clear communicator