Hilton isn't just a place to work. With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget.
And, we strongly believe that our Team Members are more than just "employees".
Thrive at Hilton embraces our diversity and provides a way of living, helping our Team Members build a strong foundation for health and well-being, seeking lifelong learning and mindful leadership, dreaming and connecting with a Purpose, and creating the most optimal work experience for them as an individual.
Go Hilton , our leisure travel discount programme, is designed exclusively to ensure that our Team Members get to experience the same Hilton Hospitality when they are travelling at a discounted rate. Eligible Team Members and their authorized family and friends can take advantage of special room rates and other perks.
Join us now and enjoy the Hilton experience for yourself.
A Food and Beverage Ambassador affects every Guest experience with ours restaurants, bars, room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests' food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Ambassador, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (Food and Beverage) operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Ambassadors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Excellent communication skills in the local language
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks
- Previous food hygiene experience
- Electronic ordering systems experience
- Cash handling experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!