- The candidate is responsible to deliver companys assigned task in order to achieve companys objectives and directions.
- Carry out operation daily task to perform most efficient operation flow and arrangement in order to achieve tip top customer service and speedy total team performance.
- Work closely with Outlet Chef for menu education and training.
- Abilities in recruiting new members for work.
- Liaise with all level of team mates and relevant departments for operation reporting according to companys guidelines and dateline.
- Responsible to lead the team with energy, positive thinking, encouragement and education.
- Know-How to utilize companys resources to achieve maintenance free outlet conditions.
- Know-How to utilize companys resources to achieve highest total company revenue.
- The candidate is required to have minimum 3 years of experiences of similar position and knowledge, and is a good instruction and action taker.
- Management and hands-on experience in Japanese Restaurant operation.
- Strong leadership and communication ability with all level and all departments of team mates.
- Attitude & personality : Mature, independent, initiative, outspoken, energetic and role play of solicitor among all level.
- Computer literate : MS Office, Excel and Power Point
- Preferred Age : 35-40
- Preferred Height : 5'8"
- Non-smoker is preferred.
Food lovers, Management Staff meal at all outlets.
Monthly Performance Rewards.
Quarterly & Annually Bonuses.
Sporty, Energetic and Entertaining Company