Quality Standards of Food and Beverage Service
To ensure consistency in quality of service provided in all restaurants and bars meet the minimum standards of the company.
Walks all F&B front and back of the house areas on daily basis
Notes any shortcomings in hardware and software and take appropriate actions
Reviews service guidelines every 6 months, and implement accordingly to maximise guest
Daily communication with the Chinese Executive Chef to ensure food prepared are of the agreed standards and consistent all the time
To ensure consistency of quality, taste, presentation, temperature of beverage served in all restaurants and bars.
Ensures maximum creativity in all wines, cocktails and mocktails presentation
General Hygiene and Sanitation
Ensures that the Food Safety Management System Program is strictly implemented, the cleanliness of all restaurants and bars, personal hygiene standards for all food handlers and monthly Hygiene Audits
To review daily and overnight reports of the restaurant and bar.
Analysis of Reports and Log Books
To share information from outlets with F&B team to create day to day operation awareness
Weekly & Monthly Meetings, Daily Briefing
Preparation of F&B Budget
- Obtains all information available for upcoming year (occupancy, forecast, trends, reservations, festive periods, etc.)
- Check and analyse daily covers, average check and sales
- Summarises all relevant data from current year
- Prepares a three-month forecast on covers and average check to submit to the MD on the first of each month
- Monitors preparation of Annual Plan encompassing all F&B areas indicating priorities
Preparation of F&B CAPEX Plan
- Ensure all major items indicate a R.O.I. projection
- Maintains proper and adequate controls are in place specifically over purchase orders and requisitions
Controls Staffing Levels