Finance & Account Executive
The Finance & Account Executive will be responsible for daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables, payroll, assistance with end-of-month close, grant reporting, audit preparation, and other related duties as assigned. The associate will work closely with and report to the accounting and finance director.
1)Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organizations needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts.
2)Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed.
3) Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested.
4) Assist in preparing year-end books for audit.
5) Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities.
6) Process vendor payments and check requests.
7) Process employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts.
8) Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned.
9) Respond to inquiries from staff regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and grant reporting requests.
10) Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
11) Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization.
12) Perform basic office management duties as requested.
13) Undertake any and other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior or management.
1) Degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
2) A minimum of three (3) years experience in accounting.
3) Ability to work collaboratively internally and with other department & partners.
4) Expertise in Excel and Accounting system (UBS,SQL,MYOB,XERO) and superb attention to detail.
Skills & Abilities:
1) Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
2) Work effectively with team and partners.
3) Work independently.
4) Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks.
5) Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills.
6) Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting.