Hi New Yorkers! We hope you all are physically, mentally and spiritually healthy.
We are looking for a well-rounded, forward-thinking, creative marketing manager to join our team on a contractor basis. The position has the room to grow into a full time role in the future. The role will oversee content creation & distribution, SEO and SEM. More details on desired skills are below, but the four key skills we are seeking:
- An eye for content creation that pushes our brand forward
- The ability to write and edit copy
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Understand and interpret SEM ad results
You are welcome to work remotely as long as you are in the tri-state around New York City and can come into our facial bars a few times per month. You are also free to work whatever hours suit you best as long as deadlines are met. We will not consider candidates who are not in the NYC area.
We will need about 25 to 40 hours of work every month to begin.
You will also receive monthly free facials and 50% off retail skincare products.
Silver Mirror is a new facial bar in the heart of New York City, Washington, DC, and soon...Miami. We're introducing a fresh and decidedly modern approach to skincare.
We understand that most skincare solutions are less than perfect. Spa facials, medical dermatology, at-home products, and laser treatments can be expensive, time-consuming, confusing and frustratingly ineffective. Silver Mirror was started to solve those problems. Founded by two friends in 2016 with a goal to change the way consumers think about, take care of, and maintain their skin.
Its a simple concept: great skin takes consistent upkeep. Just like going to the gym regularly or getting weekly manicures, you have to perform ongoing maintenance in order to see results, thats where we come in. Silver Mirror makes it easy for guests to prioritize their skincare.
Our facials are completely customized, and above all, results-driven and effective.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to:
You will work directly with C-suite Officers to oversee marketing direction as well as marketing operations and execution. Your role fits into three main buckets:
Content Creation and Direction (estimated 3-4 hours per week):
- Collaborate with content and outreach team to help identify opportunities to create, distribute, and promote web content.
- Biweekly email promotion production in coordination with our design team
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate social media posts
- Promote content on social media
- Once per quarter: Do a 3 hour photoshoot of our services and products for social media use
- Twice per year: Oversee video shoot of content (we will pay production costs)
SEO (estimated 2-3 hours per week):
- Assist with strategic development for SEO campaigns, starting from kick-off and extending thru post-launch and analysis stages
- Prepare and executing on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility for our clients
- Prepare website technical audits to identify areas of concern from an SEO perspective
- Review website server logs, crawl reports, and analytics reports to come up with strategies to improve indexation
SEM (estimated 2-3 hours per week):
- Coordinate regularly with our SEM consultant and senior management to ensure positive results are achieved
- Review web analytics data to provide feedback on performance, and to analyze visitor behavior and trends to come up with next steps
- Biweekly meet and review with PPC manager. Insure that landing pages and content are working correctly and ads are up to date.
- You have a strong interest in the beauty and personal care industry
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published written material (blogs, social media posts, etc)
- Minimum 2 years of SEO experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working or contracting in a relevant position in a consumer product brand
- Technical knowledge to analysis and interpret Google Ads campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of SEO
- Advanced knowledge of PPC
- Graphic design capabilities
- Good eye for content creation
- Ability to write quality copy
We have spent tens of thousands of dollars to make sure that our team and guests are healthy and safe. Here is a breakdown of some of our Covid safety steps and procedures: ************* Our entire team has been fully vaccinated for Covid-19. Masks must be worn at all times while on company premises.
SILVER MIRROR PRESS FEATURES: *************
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $75.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule