1. Plan, develop and implement strategies for Human Resources Management and
development; position announcements. recruitments and screening, orientation, discipline,
grievance review, counseling, salary and conditions surveys and analysis. employee
agrements, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture
and attitudinal deveploment, perfoermance appraisals and quality management.
2. Prepare updates to employee handbook, policies, procedures, practices and human
resource and related form with approval from CEO.
3. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for monitoring and measuring necessary
aspects of human resources issues, opportunities and development.
4. Coordinate with other department managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs
of human resources development, and to ensure they are fully informed of human
resources objectives, purposes and archievements.
5. Ensure activities meet and integrate with organizational requirements for quality
management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty
6. Maintain personnel databases; employee record keeping, data security and integrity and
personnel information reporting.
7. Provide information on group