1. Responsible for set-up, setting, operating, troubleshooting and programming CNC machine for different products to run the production process
2. Perform daily inspection and troubleshoot on machine/ any production issue to ensure the best possible performance
3. Load and select the right machine program for daily production process
4. Operate machinery used in production process according to specific standard and work instruction
5. Interpret measurement ability into work process to meet the work instruction
6. Work under supervision of supervisor and minimum engineer support
7. Responsible for 5S and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) at the workplace.
8. Perform any work or project assigned by your superior.
9. Adhere to company rules and regulations including prescribed department’s work and procedure.