- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Job role in Hotel Housekeeping or Others.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Able to read and understand chemical labels.
- Stands and walks long distances throughout shift hours.
- Removing all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Ensure all equipment and tools are in a working order.
- Reporting to immediate superior in case any room is unable to be serviced.
- To report any needed repairs of unsafe conditions to immediate superior.
- Respond to a request from guest, superior or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain linen chart and supplies neat and organized to departments standards.
- Maintain security of equipment, keys and all supplies issued each day.
- Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems and turn in articles left in room to supervisor.
- Adhere the procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
- Being efficient to guest request in a friendly manner.
- Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Yearly Salary Increment
- Group Insurance
- Medical Card
- Free Meals
- Purchase Card
- Education Opportunity
- Career Advancement
Walk in Interview:
- Date: 17th & 18th June 2017
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- Venue: Lounge-On-12, Level 12, Sunway Resort Hotel & spa
All walk-in candidates are required to bring along a detailed resume or CV, relevant testimonials and certificates, and a recent photograph (NR).
For further inquiries please contact / WhatsApp Mr Raymond @ +60 16 - 549 6367 / Ms. Fatin @ +60 17 - 328 7801 OR you may call our general line @ +6 03 - 7492 8000.
Interested talents to send in your resume to email@example.com
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
16 July 2017