Eksekutif Sumber Manusia - Cawangan Johor
Aegis BPO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Posted 4 weeks ago,
Closing 17 Dec 2017
Malaysian,PR/Work permit holder,Foreigner
Pemohon harus memiliki minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Candidates with 0-2 years of relevant working experience are welcomed to apply
- Able to speak in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and flexible.
- Independent and have good at time management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Conduct induction and manage the on-boarding process
- To actively organize and support employee engagement and relation activities
- Oversee employee welfare activities
- Manage and address employee disciplinary issues and grievances
- Execute plans to attract, motivate and retain employees
- Execution of the performance appraisal exercise
- Rest & relax area
- We are located nearby shopping malls and housing area
- Aegis hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
- Executive > Senior Executive > Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager.
- IJP – Internal job program. Opportunity to transfer within the company to exciting new roles, after 1 year if there is a suitable position available and staff passes the interview session.
- Career path program with Multi-functional Product, process, soft skill, developmental training.
Other jobs you may like