Beyond Educare Center
Posted 3 weeks ago,
Closing 27 Jan 2018
Bahasa Inggeris,Bahasa Malaysia,Bahasa Mandarin
Malaysian,PR/Work permit holder,Foreigner
Pemohon harus memiliki minimum Secondary/SPM/'O' Level
- Fresh graduates with no experience are encouraged to apply
- Confident & capable in teaching primary school students from Standard 1 to 6
- Ability to read, write & speak Chinese language is required
- Passion in teaching is key to success in this role
- Applicants must willing to work in Mantin
- Applicants with Chinese language (Mandarin) qualification are welcome to apply
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- To teach & guide primary students (standard 1 to 6) is the key responsibility of this role
- To assist in preparing teaching material for primary students
- To ensure chidlren are always happy learning in a safe &a healthy environment
- To involve in organising holiday program for Children during school holiday
- To always work in a team with principal, teachers & others to cultivate a good & happy learning culture
- EPF and Sosco included
- 14 days annual leave
- Annual Bonus
- Extra class allowance, commission and etc.
- More benefit after confirmation.
- Provide training. Train you to become a professional tuition teacher.
- Training completion certificate will be issue to you to increase your value in your future career.
Other jobs you may like