Penolong Jurutera QC
Precisetech Sdn Bhd
Posted 1 week ago,
Closing 24 Feb 2018
Malaysian,PR/Work permit holder,Foreigner
Pemohon harus memiliki minimum Diploma
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Experience in document control, equipment control and inspection.
- At least 1 year working experience in Engineering
- Preferable with skills: MS Office and knowledge of ISO standards.
- Ensure the entire quality is under department objective.
- Liaise with other department in any issue related to quality aspects.
- Participate in internal and external complaint or quality issue solving.
- Ensure the entire quality inspection system is maintained.
- Perform data analysis and drive for improvement report CAR implementation status and action required to his superior.
- To feedback to production section head on all quality issues.
- To Supervise and training subordinates.
- To involve and support improvement projects.
- Provide mechanical and engineering support on operations and maintenance.
- To monitor finished product quality and support any related investigation.
- 5 working days a week.
- Good working environment & culture
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Bonus based on performance.
Other jobs you may like