At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly. As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities . To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role.
Customer Service Consultant
Location: Stirling, Edinburgh, Bath
Be the face and voice of a leading financial brand, delivering the very best in trusted service to our Customers.
As a Customer Service Consultant you will join a busy and dynamic team that is responsible for delivering an industry leading level of customer service as part of our inbound contact centre team. The Contact Centre team plays a key role in ensuring advisers and customers have the best possible experience in their communications with M&G.
We have modern office facilities in three main locations - Stirling, Edinburgh and Bath. We are operating a hybrid approach to home/office working. We'll make sure you have all the equipment you need to carry out your role both in the office and outside it.
The full-time working hours are 35hrs per week with shifts patterns between 8.30am - 5.30pm. This role is for full time hours only
- Provide accurate and straightforward information to our advisors and customers, understand customer requests and identify what is required
- Maintain customer accounts, with all transactions and enquiries required for the customer processed accurately and in a timely manner within agreed timescales
- Own all requests and enquiries from end to end, delivering a personal service
- Constantly search for additional knowledge to help you provide support to advisors, clients and colleagues
- Identify ways in which we can continue to improve the way we do things
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
This role could be the perfect first step to a career in Financial Services, however the following skills & experience are desirable:
- Experience of customer service and administrative environments (preferably in financial services, but not essential)
- Experience of handling calls in a busy Call Centre environment where high standards, productivity and quality are essential
- Organisational skills
- Ability to connect and build rapport where appropriate
What we offer:
- Generous pension (up to 13% company contribution)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- 30 days' holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Critical Illness cover (subject to T&C)
Work Level: Colleague
Recruiter Name: Sarah Mathers
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.