Guru Tadika / Guru Jagaan Harian
Posted 5 days ago,
Closing 12 Apr 2018
Antara usia 17 - 40
Pemohon harus memiliki minimum Secondary/SPM/'O' Level
- Teachers must pay attention to students and lead to learning: understand the individual differences of their own students and can make appropriate adjustments to teaching methods.
- Responsibility to teach well. (Take care of people: especially teachers/employees who have children studying here should avoid unfair problems)
- Treat students equally: You must know that the tutor is a conscience worker, so both good and bad students should do their best.
- The teacher's mission is not only to cultivate students' cognitive ability, but also to focus on students' personality and morality.
- Teacher must be familiar about own professional and the method on tutorial (Writing the statement and let principal check on it on every Friday)
- Understand the development of the subject, the organization, and the association with other subjects. (Prepare lessons and check it again.)
- Enquire abilitiy of imparting knowledge.Read through student's homework & exercise
- Provide a variety of learning channels (singing, vivid expressions to make children happy and willing to come to the center & training)
- Team building (camp/holiday activities and so on)
- Teacher is responsible for managing and supervising student's learning attitude.
- The teacher gives extra homework according to the student's level and arranges for the students to make up for the lesson.
- Teachers attend regular meetings of the center.
- Teachers keep in touch with parents.
- The teacher should give the student a range of dictation each week.
- The teacher fills in the student's homework book daily.
- The teacher records student's test scores.
- The teacher binding the student's exercise into a comprehensive teaching material.
- The teacher maintain classroom order.
- Annual leave, bonus, EPF, Training, Panel Doctor
Other jobs you may like