Our Client is an Information Technology organisation with a focus on delivering technologically innovative, client-centric and comprehensive cross-border technology solutions, applications and infrastructure setup for public and private sector clientele.
They offer Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity services and development as well as System Development and Integration services.
As a Systems Analyst, also known as Business Technology Analyst, you will be analysing, designing and implementing information systems and assess the suitability of information systems in terms of their intended outcomes and liaise with end users, software vendors and programmers in order to achieve these outcomes.
Position: Systems Analyst (SA)Location: Cyberjaya Initially and later need to work at Putrajaya -project site
- Bachelor degree In computer science / Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 4-7 years of experience with IT and system analysis.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions by mapping business requirements to pseudo code or user stories.
- Well versed with SDLC principle and practices.
- Familiar with web application architecture and design. Added bonus if well versed with Microservices architecture.
- Familiar with database design and principles. Added bonus if well versed with RM design.
- Good with reviewing and writing technical documentations for ongoing projects.
- Well versed with MS Word, MS Excel, Visio.
- Added bonus if have some experience with UI/UX design using Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator & Adobe Premier.
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail.