Our Client is a global technology distributor with worldwide capabilities in Cloud, Global Deployment and Services, and category-leading Security, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Networking and Data Center technology practices.
Combining expert technical and market knowledge with a uniquely collaborative engagement model, the company is transforming technology distribution through its digital and physical products and services delivery.
With teams in 110 offices in 70-plus countries across six continents, they provide services to more than 170 countries.
Position: Solutions Architect
Location: Petaling Jaya
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience with complex change management in technological context
- Proven experience in and networking in a technical capacity either in presales or a solutions architect in a customer-facing role.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the pre-sales function and proven success in a technical role.
- Experience in networking, switching background and protocols and policies would be highly regarded especially with Cisco.
- Possessing CCNA/CCNP certification will be a key advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively both over the phone and face to face.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
Technical Skills required:
- Advanced MS Office, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Good knowledge of solutions design and implementation.
- Enterprise Network and Wireless Design and Implementation
- SD-WAN design and Implementation.
- Cross architecture solutions concept in Enterprise Network, Collaboration, Security and Data Center.
- Possessing Network Security Design and Implementation Knowledge.
- Video and Voice conferencing Infrastructure experience will be added advantage.