As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive marketing strategies to both elevate the brand and drive revenue growth in future fiscal years. In this high-impact role, you will have the opportunity to accelerate business at all levels and work collaboratively with the various teams.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience developing and executing marketing and communication campaigns and will be able to manage marketing efforts around digital marketing, campaigns, social media, community and events while working closely with other marketing and business development departments. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy execution while thriving on tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in a marketing leadership role.
- Experience managing or designing solutions and/or go-to-market strategies, and digital and social media campaigns.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team, Communication, Business Development and Brand Departments as well as Product teams, and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Demonstrated experience managing a marketing budget and making data-driven decisions.
- Strong understanding and the ability to stay current on emerging trends and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent Communication skills