1. Familiar all sales and credit documentation process for the various type of property (on-going/completed).
2. Familiar with all documentation process for sub sale, refinancing, auction and transfer of titles.
3. Responsible for application for APDL and End- Financing applications for upcoming projects.
4. Responsible for overseeing day to day operations of Sales Administration functions inclusive of loan arrangement, Sale and Purchase Agreement execution and differential sum settlement status.
5. To update reports on a weekly basis on loan approval status for units under booking status and monitor the issuance of progressive billings and arrangement of sending out to purchasers and end-financiers.
6. Responsible for overseeing day to day operations of Credit Administration functions inclusive issuance of Letter of Undertaking, execution of loan agreement and disbursement of progressive claim, liaise and follow up with purchaser, banker and solicitor on the legal documentation and for progress of loan documentation.
7. To monitor overall documentation and collection of the progressive billings to endure healthy cash flow and timely collections of receivables in accordance to credit term and follow up regularly on the overdue account.
8. To update reports on a weekly basis on collection status for aging cases.
9. To prepare fortnightly reports for conversion, collection and other reports required by head of department.
10. Monitoring and Maintaining up-to-date aging report and reconciliation for report for receivable balances.
11. Able to speak up on issues faced by department and provide constructive feedback and assistance.
12. Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by the managements
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): English and Mandarin will be added advantages.
3. At least 3 – 5 year(s) of working experience in the property development industry is required for this position.
4. Knowledge in IFCA & Wiz system or any of it will be an added advantage
5. Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.