We are looking for an organized, efficient sales support specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. The sales support specialist's responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The sales support specialist is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
To be a successful sales support specialist, you should have good time management and organizational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
Sales Support Specialist Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.