- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate/ Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent. Partial / full certified professional certificate ACCA / CIMA / CPA are encouraged to apply
- Experience in Banking/Money Services Business/Financial services/ Administration will be an advantage.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English language.
- Required skills in computerized accounting system
- Good planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Possess high sense of responsibilities and able to work at own initiative.
- Detail-oriented in order to produce accurate and complete accounting reports
- Good interpersonal skills, mature, dedicated and responsible.
- Team player
- Responsible for maintaining day to day accounting, administrative and personal services.
- To handle AP, AR, GL and perform bank reconciliation
- Perform general affairs and secretarial support to management
- Perform filing, printing, record entry/keeping, ensure transactions are properly enter into system
- To handle daily sales collection reports - Responsible for preparing cash flow reports in daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- To provide the back-up support for customer service administrator in terms of required data.
- To handle office administrative duties and fulfill any other tasks assigned by your superior.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Parking Allowance, 5 days working, MC & annual leave
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
11 April 2017