• Preparation of monthly management financial reports, cash flows management, forecasting and financial analysis.
• Operational finance and accounting duties including AP, AR and FA.
• Ability to be hands-on and involve in preparation of journal entries, accounting and tax schedules
• Financial reporting duties including to assist in the consolidation of various accounts.
• Preparation inter-company outstanding balance settlement template.
• Ensure compliance with the relevant authorities’ requirements (E.g. LHDN, RMCD, SSM etc.)
• Provide recommendation and execution of tax optimization programs for better tax efficiency.
• Observe, review and recommend improvement for internal controls in the business and finance SOPs.
• Liaison with auditors, tax agent, company secretary, bankers and regulatory authorities.
• Other duties assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidate possess at least a professional qualification or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least three (3) years of working experience in audit / commercial accounting field.
• Diligent, pro-active and optimistic.
• Analytical, problem-solver and multi-tasker.
• Commercial savvy with management and leadership skill.