• Responsible to ensure that the ice cream creations, ice cream floats, and beverages are of established quality and served in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the planning of the ice cream, ice cream floats, and beverage menu, keeping in mind the budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
• Responsible to oversee the ice cream kitchen operations.
• Responsible to trained staff to prepare all established menu items.
• Responsible for the stock of ingredients and equipment, and place orders to replenish stock.
• Responsible to ensure safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen section under your charge.
• Responsible to create and propose to the Management for the new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
• Keeping up to date with industry trends.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN ICE CREAM CENTRED ESTABLISHMENTS (e.g. Swensen’s, Baskin Robbins, etc) ESSENTIAL.
• Culinary certification or degree from a culinary school is preferred.
• ************* years of ice cream food service or ice cream restaurant experience required.
• Familiarity with ICE CREAM equipment and appliances.
• Must be able to communicate (read and write) in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Knowledge of Mandarin is an added advantage.