Company Name: Kejuruteraan PPG Sdn Bhd.
Location: Mentakab, Pahang.
We are an established and fast growing group of companies engaged in the palm oil industries. As part of the company’s expansion programme, we invite applicants from highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team of professionals for the following career opportunity. We would like to invite an energetic and talented candidates to join our fast growing group. An attractive remuneration and career advancement to be rewarded to candidate that is experienced and talented. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Interested candidates are invited to submit their application complete with a detailed resume to ****@'
1. Degree in business administration or account preferred
2. Strong organizational skills
3. Self-motivated and detail-oriented
4. Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
5. Prior experience working with financial accounts
6. Strong math and critical reasoning skills
1. To handle all aspects of daily accounting functions and full sets of accounts for the Company and its related companies;
2. To monitor and manage daily cash flows of the Company and its related companies;
3. To monitor and to prepare payments on time to ensure all credit terms given by the principals and suppliers are adhered to;
4. To update accounting records into accounting system and to ensure that accounting records are up to date and accessible;
5. To prepare monthly reconciliations particularly on bank and supplier statements;
6. To maintain good housekeeping of accounting and finance related documents;
7. To maintain fixed asset registers for the Company and its related companies;
8. To review and check subordinates’ work;
9. To perform month-end closing of accounts on a timely basis, to prepare management reports and analyze relevant financial information;
10. To liaise with external parties such as financiers, bankers, tax agents and external auditors etc on banking and accounts related matters;
11. To assist in ensuring that the accounts of the Company and its related companies are prepared in accordance with applicable approved accounting standards in Malaysia;
12. To perform year end stock take or ad hoc stock verification.
13. To finalize the account for year-end audit, prepare audit schedules and coordinate with the auditor
14. To perform any other tasks as assigned by the Management