Location: Sepang, 10, MY, 64000
Company: Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
Support business functions by providing financial guidance and to ensure that all stakeholders within the business area receive the financial information they require to drive the business performance. This may involve pricing analysis, costing and project work.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Prepare journals for month-end closing, including accruals of revenue and expenses received from airports, as well as inter-company transactions.
- Preparation of monthly performance reports by airports, ensure accuracy of the reports and submit to airports by 6th working day of the following month.
- Assist to compile relevant data for tax computation purpose.
- Assist in preparing reports by Cost Centers accurately and on timely basis as requested by MAHB HQ Divisions from time to time.
- Assist in Goods & Services (Tax) in the business by checking the transactions to ensure correct GST tax codes for all revenue & expenditure.
- Assist in compilation and preparation of annual budget for MASB, and ensure all processes are completed on a timely basis as per the set deadline and budget is prepared accurately.
- Provide accurate financial analysis and guidance to business teams and projects to present a sound financial basis for decisions.
- Support the management in performing its business function in the provision of quality financial contribution in achieving the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Implement as required all finance policies and procedures within the business unit to be in line with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Support in managing the flows of accurate and timely financial information between business unit, shared services and head office finance.
- Provide local audit support, monitor the status of audit findings’ status, and provide relevant audit schedules and any other statutory requirements.
- Attend to ad-hock report required by external & internal parties.
- To adhere to tight deadlines and to attend to request for information from internal & external parties.
- To attend to query from airports on any financial matters.
- Keeping up with regulatory changes i.e. Good And Service Tax (GST)
Working Relationship Dimension Competencies Change and Innovate - Continuous Improvement Courage to Excel - Courage Change and Innovate - Innovation Courage to Excel - Work Standards Commit to Win - Business Acumen Courage to Excel - Managing Work Coach and Nurture Talent - Continuous Learning Communicate and Collaborate - Communication Communicate and Collaborate - Collaborating Customer Centric - Customer Orientation Skills
- Well versed with SAP system and its related sub module.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Degree holder with minimum CGPA 3.0 and minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Professional Qualification (ICAA, ICAEW, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Recognised Degree preferably in Accounting/Finance
Open for Malaysian citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 25 July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Segment: CFA, Financial Analyst, Account Executive, Accounting, CPA, Finance, Sales