Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You help develop a comprehensive view of what great looks like in retail enterprises for our categories. You create market-leading capabilities in managing space, range and distribution to maximize category growth throughout all retail channels and environments and track and measure performance of space against forecast plans.
How you will contribute
- Deliver our Mondelēz International Perfect Store agenda identifying relevant growth potentials via customer & shopper analysis and implement/develop actionable measures
- Design Picture of Success for our key customers in regard of shelf, secondary placement and promotion efficiency
- Lead Category Management projects with key customers
- Equip Sales Teams with relevant materials and tools and train/steer them to efficiently execute perfect store related topics. Support development of annual trade negotiations.
- Develop plans and ideas to drive and improve future business of Mondelēz International in light of perfect store related topics
- Close collaboration with multiple functions internally and external stakeholders
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Store excellence and routes-to-market
- Having a future-focused mindset with curiosity about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers and translating opportunities into business strategies
- Delivering a strategic plan, measuring and monitoring results and making recommendations to achieve growth targets
- Influencing stakeholders and interacting effectively with others, with the courage and resilience to hold an alternative point of view
- Team player
- Sales in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods industry a distinct advantage
- Project management a distinct advantage
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- To provide support in the sales and category planning & activation departments in driving efficient and effective actions
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledgeable in dashboard (Power BI), advantage
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
- With 3 years of relevant experience in sales analysis and project management
- Excellent communication skills in managing cross-functional stakeholders
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in Southeast Asia is in five countries serving 19 markets with more than 18 nationalities and 7,500 employees. This group is emerging as one of the fastest growing regions in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, and we are proud of consistently producing high quality products in nine manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling brands like Oreo and Tiger biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Jacob’s crackers, Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Tang powdered beverage, Halls candy and Eden cheese. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category Planning & Activation