Who must you be?
The ideal incumbent doesn’t need to come from the hospitality or service industry, it’s not about a skill set but it's all about the kind of person you are. You are someone that is in the know, a tastemaker, someone knows where to go and what to do on every day and night of the week. You must be curious about what’s going on around you and must have a genuine love for interacting and inspiring people. And yes, you must be active on social media.
- You have previous experience in a customer-focused industry.
- You have a positive attitude and good communication skills.
- You are committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- You execute – you get things done.
- You’re a natural host and can make guests and team members feel at home in our hotel.
- Service at heart is what you do - you're imaginative when IT comes to creating experiences.
- Keen to take ownership of and pride in your work, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to seeing work through and delivering results
- You have an excellent grooming standard.
- You are calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail.
- You have the ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with Guest.
- You are able to carry yourself in a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service.
- You are able work on your own and as part of a team.
- You are a social Media Savvy.
- You have an exceptional communication skill with great command in English (verbal and writing).
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors.
- Had speech, drama or performance training.
- Have worked as stewardesses, promoters, hostess.
- Have done volunteer work.
- Conflict resolution experience.