benefits processing such as undertaking payroll calculations and performing reconciliation in timely manner. (EPF, SOCSO, Income tax, HRDF, etc)
- Maintain HR and payroll system (organize proper record-keeping and HR correspondences)
- Administer HRIS system and Foreign Worker Administration (Application, passport, permit, renewal, accommodation arrangement etc)
- Liaise with government authorities for HR regulatory compliance in federal and state requirements.
- Maintain strict confidentially and interact professionally with management and staffs at all time.
- Assist Logistics team in van sales and other scope as required (prepare, compile and organize documents, van sales system support)
- Manage asset management movement control and prepare monthly report for management as required.
- Support and work closely with admin and logistic team
- Perform other duties as required.
- At least SPM or Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related field.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel (Pivot table) and could base system (Van sales, HRIS, Payroll)
- Experience in accounting and inventory management basis is a plus
- Good communication, organizational skill, positive attitude to learning
- Have sense of responsibilities, flexible to changes and trustworthy
Please check your Email for interview, thank you.