- Understand Basic English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Pleasant and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Physically fit to carry heavy items
- Able to work efficiently and as a team while maintaining a corteous disposition towards guests.
- Positive work attitude
- Handle all guests' luggage and personal articles during their arrival, stay and departure
- Greet all guests and patrons of the Hotel woth utmost respect, courtesy and to project the true nature of what Malaysian Hospitality is all about.
- Familiarize guests with the hotel's services and facilities, and answer any questions about the city.
- To ensure that the lobby area is clean and orderly at all times
- Perform other duties deemed necessary by the Bell Captain or Assistant Concierge.
- Yearly Salary Increment
- Group Insurance
- Medical Card
- Free Meals
- Purchase Card
- Education Opportunity
- Career Advancement
A WALK-IN INTERVIEW on the 17th & 18th June 2017 from 9:00am - 5:00pm has been initiated by the Human Resources - Recruitment Team of SRHS.
An opportunity for final year students to secure their employment before graduating.
For further inquiries please contact / WhatsApp Mr Raymond @ +60 16 - 549 6367 / Ms. Fatin @ +60 17 - 328 7801 OR you may call our general line @ +6 03 - 7492 8000.
Interested talents to send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
15 July 2017