TTC Steam Technology
Posted 1 week ago,
Closing 07 Feb 2018
Malaysian,PR/Work permit holder,Foreigner
- Experience working with school-age children.
- Excellent ability to work on your own initiative
- Must be dependable, flexible and an excellent time keeper
- Good rapport with children and parents
- The ability to maintain discipline while directing the design and building experience
- Thorough understanding of basic scientific and engineering principles
- Love of tinkering and problem solving
- An inquisitive, fun-loving personality. We like people who are curious about how things work!
- Take good care of 4-16 year-old children, supervise student with structures closely related to the daily life. Let the children learn the basic knowledge.
- Willingness to engage youth science and technology training and education.
- Like hands-on brain, love studying.
- Love education, responsible, caring, teamwork
- Familiar with teaching theory, skills and flexible teaching methods;
- Good computer and English;
- Good communication skills;
- Aged 16-30 years, love children, strong dedication and sense of innovation.
- Encourage for robotic, engineer ,computer science students from univiersity to apply.
- Monthly allowance starting from RM300-RM500 per month
- Sales commissions and bonus
- Working with Robotic (like lego )and other latest cool technologies
- Hands-on technical practicals
- Real-work experience and networking opportunities
- Provide FREE training for assembling, electronic and basic programming to instructors
Other jobs you may like