Courts (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Posted 3 weeks ago,
Closing 24 Feb 2018
Pemohon harus memiliki minimum Secondary/SPM/'O' Level
- Min SPM / Diploma holders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Work under pressure and flexible/ long working hours
- Work tight deadlines and multitasking
- Has clerical experiences
- Willling to work on shifts.
- Candidates from Call Centres / Banking / Telemarketer are encouraged to apply.
- Good performing candidates will have the opportunity to be absorb as permanent staff.
- To conduct proper checking/ verification of customer’s details timely in accordance to company guidelines.
- To closely follow up with branch staffs/ customers on outstanding documents for pending applications.
- To ensure all necessary remarks are entered correctly into system.
- To perform administrative functions.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Benefit
- Address : Courts Credit Hub, No. 13,14,15 & 16 Block B 2nd Floor, Lorong 28 -2 Inanam Taipan, **** Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Other jobs you may like