This position is responsible for assisting in the planning, creation, execution, and optimization of the Company’s online and digital marketing efforts in which to generate new prospects and qualified sales leads and convert them into becoming paying customers. As front-line representatives of the Company, the person must often create their best first impression in order to make a lasting impact on potential customers. The personnel must be working together as a team in maintaining customer satisfaction to increase Company’s growth and annual revenue through sales maximization.
- Execute the planning, creation, execution, and optimization of the Company’s digital marketing efforts and strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers and to generate the right qualified sales leads for the Company’s products and service
- Design, enhance and maintain a consistent brand image of the Company in all its social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn etc.) and websites
- Assist in illustrating ideas, visuals and creating a wide range of graphics materials and videography editing for the Company’s promotional materials which may include designing banners, flyers, cards, packaging, video tutorials, e-commerce sites, email marketing, etc.
- Prepare online newsletters, emails and promotional materials and other marketing-related projects and also organize their distribution through various channels to support the business knowledge to the stakeholders
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing which includes on Company websites, social events and advertising campaigns
- Compile and prepare monthly performance reports of all Company’s marketing campaigns
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications/Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Required skill(s): Social media marketing, marketing automation
- Preferred skill(s): Graphic & digital design, photo & video editing skills
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Lightroom will be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- An active listener with an outgoing pleasant personality, mature, and good social etiquette
- Must be responsible, result-oriented, good time management and analytical skills
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.). as well as strong decision-making capabilities
- Able to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have strong customer service skill, great team player and attention to details
- Responsible, independent, well-organized and multitasking capability
- Possess a positive working attitude with passion to learn
Disclaimer: The Company never place job advertisement on other platforms other than MyFutureJobs and its own career pages. Kindly visit ************* for the information.